Thursday, May 29, 2014

Life is:

Life is crazy, beautiful, wild, exhausting yet effortless, and yes this will be another random post.

First: Our little lady (Judzia) wants to help me work today! Gotta love #Mahkitty!--->

I wanted to apologize to those of you who are following the #BlogLife101 series, because sometimes... life happens & I will try to keep up with the series.. but it may not happen on a week to week basis like I had planned. Again, life happens.

You all know that we are preparing for something new, and we had a very rigorous time frame to work with, but again... life happens and things have sped up dramatically.

Not to worry though... we (the husband and I) are aware that

while life happens every little part of it happens for a perfect reason and turns out more beautifully than we could have ever planned it ourselves.

We will be hosting a few very large yard sales, we are downsizing into an RV afterall, and finishing the packing/ storing/ finding the perfect rig... all while having wisdom teeth removed, working, doing schoolwork, and planning our adventures.

We have decided while we should plan an itinerary (full of homestead tours and travel fun) we shouldn't be control freaks and instead let serendipity guide us. We are stoked about the road ahead and look forward to sharing it with you.

I also have so much more I want to share about blogging and I will get back to the #BlogLife101 series asap! Just bear with me and send happy, loving, peace vibes our way!

Thanks for reading and sticking with us through the tough bits!
-Kayla

No comments :

Post a Comment

Don't want to miss a single post? Sign up for e-mail alerts:

We guarantee a spam free service,
our e-mail alerts are powered by FeedBurner