Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Link Love: August 2014

This is a new month my friends and with that comes a whole new Link Love!!


I wanted to let you all know that you can find us on Instagram now!! Click here to follow us! 

I also wanted to boast about being on the front page of our local paper again! How cool is that to be featured in the newspaper!
So to start off this link love party I wanted to say how much I love seeing Marie Forleo and Cathy Collautt together. These two ladies are a dynamic team of "live the life you love" and I think they both have so much to offer for those of us trying to build our own brand/ business! 


This may only interest my Motorhome friends but the FMCA or family motor coach association wrote an awesome article about taking care of your motorhome tires. This is a subject I knew nothing about and I can rest assured that our tires are safe now!

 Those of us who blog all do so differently. I really enjoyed reading Dani's version of how she makes money blogging  and I learned a few things from her as well! Also she rocks when it comes to Paleo delights!

Where's my office now is amazing any day of the week, but this post was so perfect for our current situation. Their post 6 reasons to live in a van was not only inspirational but right on!!

Have you ever wanted to work at a lighthouse? Technomadia shows us how they volunteer at Cape Blanco Lighthouse is Oregon and they officially released the latest copy of The Mobile Internet Handbook this month!! This team is great and provides amazing information for techno-dummies like me! I can't wait to get my copy of the book get yours here!

How many of you consider yourselves eco-freindly? Are you so crunchy that you make your own re-useable sandwich bags? If not don't worry because Little House Living wrote a post that shows us how to DIY our own!

Are you a writer? Want to be? Want to know the minimalistic approach to perfecting your writing skills? Check this out!

I found a new couple gearing up to live life full time in an RV, and this month they wrote an awesome post about getting rid of stuff.. because when you move into an RV that is one thing you do a lot of!

Last but not least, on the subject of tiny homes and just because I love skoolies so much I wanted to share this article in Tiny Home.

Thanks y'all and I'm looking forward to an entirely new month worth of amazing blog posts to share with you next month!

Link me to your favorite blog posts of last month in the comments section below!

1 comment :

Don't want to miss a single post? Sign up for e-mail alerts:

We guarantee a spam free service,
our e-mail alerts are powered by FeedBurner