Friday, August 1, 2014

Link Love: July 2014

It's that time of the month again! #Linklove time!!

For starters I want to draw your attention to an awesome cause/ kick-starter campaign that several of my bloggers friends are working on together. Known as #homesteadhub check it out by clicking here.


Another exciting bit of news is that "Where's My Office Now?" produced another installment of their web series about vanlife. Check it out by clicking here.

I also want to give a shoutout to the Facebook page: BacktoBasics2014 for always sharing like-worthy pages on Facebook! Great job, stop on by & give this page a like!

A new blog I found, RV Wanderlust, published an awesome post titled: "Top ten lessons learned in our first year of RVing", if I'm being honest I teared up a little bit.

Melanie over at The Faulk Farmstead let her 10 year old daughter write a post about her responsibilities on their homestead and why they are important to her. Check it out by clicking here.

One of my all time favorite blogs whose author constantly pumps out ingenious DIY projects shares a nifty camping hack using tic-tak containers!! 

The Nomadic Mavericks shared a very inspiring before and after photo album on their Facebook page of their 1970 Holiday Rambler, I couldn't believe my eyes at the differences they made. Check it out by clicking here.

My awesome friend & Bee Queen wrote an awesome post called "Canning Pickles, the old fashioned way". While you are at her website make sure to check out her wonderful line of products that she makes from the honey her bees produce!

Last but not least my wonderful cousin Halley made an awesome how-two video with three of my sweet little cousins about making sand pudding. Not only was the video super cute but it seems like it would be a super easy summer activity you could do with your kids! Check it out by clicking here.

Thank you all for reading, if you have a favorite post from the month of July I welcome you to share it in the comments section below!

I will be back with more Link Love next month, stay tuned!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Don't want to miss a single post? Sign up for e-mail alerts:

We guarantee a spam free service,
our e-mail alerts are powered by FeedBurner