Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Link Love: June 2014

With June being the first official month of summer and so many awesome bloggers writing about their summertime adventures I am very excited to compile this list of my favorite blog posts from the month of June for you all to read!




First, I wanted to congratulate Technomadia for surpassing their goal on their IndieGoGo campaign that will fund the creation of their new book: The Mobile Internet Handbook. I am proud to say that I donated to the cause and I’m excited to get my copy of the book! 

It was also fun to see two of my favorite nomadic bloggers: Gone with the Wynns & Technomadia meet up at the Fleetwood & GlamaramaRally!
 


Here is a neat article that goes over the facts about mosquitoes; it teaches you what attracts them and how to repel them naturally from Balance by Dina!   

This heart-felt post called: "10 life lessons I learned being raised on a dairy farm" is honest and inspiring from Refocus on Being. Loved it!  

These yummy Lemon Honey Cookies seem like the perfect afternoon snack for summer, when paired with iced tea of course! This recipe is by the Food Hunter's Guide to Cuisine.

And Here We Are, is hosting a Q & A series. I loved her answer to the question: Why We’re Expats, and How Long We’ll Keep Up Our “Nomadic Lifestyle”.

Conveying Awareness with Jessica David shares her go-to non-dairy shake, and I have already book marked the page because I'm going to try my hand at making it! 

If you have a hard time eating out while on the AIP diet check out this article by Sweet potatoes and social change called: "4 Tips for Eating Out on the AIP Diet".


Over on The Healthy Green Flamingo you can find a list of 10 Raw foods to balance your Lady Hormones!

If you are interested in natural hair tint check out this post on Find Wholeness.

It Takes Time shares an awesome summer reading list of 4 natural health books that I've taken note of.

If you enjoy inspirational healing food stories where real people triumph over real health problems with real food you have to read The Organic Kitchens story about her daughters journey from sickness to vibrant health. 

The Montana Homesteader pulls at my heart strings with an amazing dandelion salve recipe.. oh how I do enjoy making health & wellness solutions out of dandelions!

Last but not least, Marie Forleo does it again with a phenomenal Q&A video called "Money Guilt: How to loose it now". Her video covers a topic that a lot of people (artists, bloggers, healers, etc) deal with. & she is right, if someone wants to buy your product you should be honored that your time is worth their money. 

Don't feel guilty for providing a service or product that you enjoyed making so much it felt like play! Make play your job, and do it well! 

Besides... if you don't value your own time why should anyone else? 

Thank you all for reading, make sure to check out these awesome bloggers. Follow them on their social networks and let me know of your favorite blog post from June in the comments section below! (Even if it's your own!)

2 comments :

  1. Great round up! Thanks for including the Honey Lemon Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the links to some fantastic blog posts! I am enjoying this very much. And thanks for including my farm life post :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't want to miss a single post? Sign up for e-mail alerts:

We guarantee a spam free service,
our e-mail alerts are powered by FeedBurner