Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What is canva? Why is everyone talking about it?

Canva.com is a revolutionary *free* alternative to Photoshop. While you will not have all of the same photo editing features you will have enough to enjoy your time using this program.

Welcome to another installment of #BlogLife101, today I will be talking about an amazing website/ online design program I use.

I love Canva.com because...
This:


&this:


&this:


&this:


I could go on, instead here is a quick video from the creators of Canva.com explaining a little bit more.


Canva.com is always free unless you use one of their premium (stock) images or vectors. I prefer to upload my own photos for my blogging/ design needs.

It took me a little while to learn canva like the back of my hand but the time invested was well worth it! People may ask me why I would share a secret like this one with everyone: because Sharing is Caring & the people who made this awesome tool made it to be used!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Have you used Canva?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Don't want to miss a single post? Sign up for e-mail alerts:

We guarantee a spam free service,
our e-mail alerts are powered by FeedBurner