Thursday, August 11, 2016

Day 1 in 7 Days to Die

During your first day on 7 Days to Die you will want to complete the tutorial in the upper right corner of your screen. If this is your very first experience with the game it is crucial to complete this series of quests.

Below you will find the video I created walking you through the process. If you follow my instructions you should be able to move through the steps quickly and then proceed with finding a safe base for your first night.



From my first day playing the game I felt the urge to get the quest text box off of the screen so I started with building a stone ax. This tutorial taught me the basics of the game and allowed me to familiarize myself with the game before I had to deal with creating protection from zombies.

Let me know what you think about the video in the comments below and subscribe to our youtube channel for more video game tutorials, tips, and reviews.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Don't want to miss a single post? Sign up for e-mail alerts:

We guarantee a spam free service,
our e-mail alerts are powered by FeedBurner