Saturday, August 27, 2016

A few of my favorite things

Today I want to share a few things from this week that made my week a little brighter. For me it is the simple things. Below you will find a few items that I highly recommend you all try. I will start with food!

Food:
Parfait. Two of my favorite vegan foods are combined in this super simple, delicious parfait. So Delicious brand coconut yogurt alternative with Nature's Path brand Love Crunch granola sprinkled on top. OMG love it!





Pizza. Daiya brand Fire Roasted Veggie pizza. At first the pizza seemed small for two people however the crust is a rice crust which is actually very filling! As a vegan, pizza is typically a no-no. Daiya has a few varieties of amazing Vegan pizza and they are all great but my favorite is definitly the fire roasted veggies. Yum!




Media:
Zootopia. This was a really cute movie. It has the typical Disney charm but it was fun for us as adults to watch as well. We rented this from redbox and cuddled up munching on our fire roasted veggie pizza. Worth a watch.

Ed Prosek. His music is super groovy. My favorite right now is called hold on tight. Video below, check it out.



Other:

Crystal set. I was kind of hesitant about ordering crystals from Amazon.com but I was very impressed. The crystal chakra set that I ordered is the one that I plan to use in my chakra cleanse starting next week. It also came with a cute bracelet. Love it!



Leuchtturm 1917. Ahhhh. If you are a notebook freak like I am you would love this notebook/ journal. They are made in Germany and you can purchase one on Amazon.com. After using a moleskin for the last nine months it is SO refreshing to have a Leuchtturm again. I have it all set up and ready to use beginning on September 1st. I love the hard cover, the dotted grid pages, the feel of the pages, and in general the quality of the journal! See video below!


2 comments :

  1. All very good suggestions in my most humble opinion. Thanks for sharing guys, peace love and prayers

    ReplyDelete

Don't want to miss a single post? Sign up for e-mail alerts:

We guarantee a spam free service,
our e-mail alerts are powered by FeedBurner